Quality Management System Policy
As STG ENGINEERING INC. we commit to;
Produce advanced technology-oriented, innovative, reliable and strategic products at home and abroad, to develop products that will meet the needs of customers at the best level in terms of quality, reliability, cost and time, and to increase our competitive power by making customer satisfaction permanent,
Work at high standards within the framework of laws, regulations, regulations and by the signed specifications,
Progress towards becoming a “centre of excellence” with the services we provide and the products we develop,
Keep the communication of our employees at all levels with each other at the highest level and to establish the continuity of the environment of trust,
Act under the philosophy of “continuous improvement” in our production, R&D and business relations,
Keep the integrity and confidentiality of our knowledge at the highest level, to provide safe access to information and to manage the risks that may occur most accurately,
Develop the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS), to ensure business continuity, constantly control and maintain the necessary operational processes, and ensure that the necessary actions are taken quickly in case of incident/crisis/disaster.
Information Security Policy
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the www.stgm.com.tr website and the content, visual and audio elements on this website and their arrangement belong to STG unless otherwise stated. The information cannot be distributed, reproduced, modified or used for commercial purposes without the written permission of STG.
– Under no circumstances can STG be held responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, or any loss or damage that may arise from the use of the content on the website.
– On the STG website, information and promotions about the services of STG or third parties may be displayed. Our website can be redirected to other websites that do not belong to STG and are not related to its activities. If the visitor visits any of these websites, STG is not responsible for the policies and practices of these websites, which are owned and used by third parties.
The information provided on these third-party websites is provided “as is” and “as available”. STG provides the visitor with no express or implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, accuracy, reliability, precision, fitness for a particular purpose, and/or virus-freeness, including the information on the website, including those about third parties. does not guarantee.
– Direct or indirect result of any performance failure, error, deficiency, interruption, defect, delay in operation and/or transfer, computer virus and/or line and/or system failure that may occur during or after the use of these third-party websites STG and/or its employees shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to damages, losses and expenses incurred.
– STG reserves the right to change all products and services, pages, information, visual elements and content on this website without prior notice.
ÇKT Laboratory Policy
As STG Strategical Technologies Developing, Engineering and Production I.C. Environmental Conditions and Test Laboratory, we are independent, impartial and in line with principles of confidentially;
– Performing tests according to national or international standarts with use of test chambers that keeps the traceability within a framework of professional and technical application princibles, and providing results with continuous reliability,
– As a first class laboratory, providing the capacity to meet the tests requirements that comes from customer’s needs,
– To apply the principles of the Quality Management System effectively in order to give reliable results and to apply the tests correctly, and following and applying new and current guides or standards,
– To serve with expert and reliable personnel who know and apply the requirements of TS EN ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and EN ISO 22301:2019 Standards, use the documentation correctly,
– To comply with the requirements of the TS EN ISO / IEC 17025 Standard and continuously improve its effectiveness,
Its our policy.
STG ENGINEERING INC. aspect;
Based on the principle of “respect for nature”, keeping wastes under control, minimizing the environmental impact of all activities, by considering preventing pollution at its source as the first objective,
We will contribute to the prevention of pollution to air, soil, water, and other natural resources and seek ways to protect natural resources.
Under the leadership of our Senior Management, we are committed to “continuously improving and developing” environmental performance with the contribution of employees at all levels, focusing on protecting our natural environment and preventing pollution.
The Code of Business Ethics defines the principles and practices that all managers and employees must comply with. With these rules, it is aimed that STG managers and employees behave at high standards, be aware of the institutional effects of their behavior and attitudes, and that all members of the STG family use the most accurate methods. In areas where the solution of the problem is not clear; timely, accurate and sustainable decisions are expected.
Click here to access the detailed STG Ethical Principles.
Human Resources Policy
STG takes the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as its guide and adopts an understanding that respects human rights towards its stakeholders in all areas in which it operates. Providing and maintaining a positive and professional working environment for its employees is the basic principle of STG. Click here to access the detailed Human Resources Policy.