Protection of personal data is among the most important priorities of STG Mühendislik Strategic Technologies Development and Production Inc. (“Company”), and maximum effort is made to comply with all applicable legislation in this regard.
This policy covers the services provided within the company. Policy provisions cover all information systems and footer information, contracts, environmental and physical areas, and systems and regulations produced for all these, which are included in the processing of personal data in the company’s fields of activity and work areas. This policy covers all departments and directorates of the company, employees of companies providing all kinds of services, trainees and contracted personnel. Any action that violates the KVKK or this policy is evaluated within the scope of the relevant legislation and sanctions are applied accordingly.
The company’s solution partners, public institutions and all third parties that have access to or may have access to personal data, and all third parties working with the company are invited to read and comply with this policy. Third parties should ensure the protection of personal data with a system that is at least as strong as the company and has adequate standards on the protection of personal data.
The HR and IT Department is responsible for the content and control of this policy, and all departments within the company are responsible for its implementation.
5. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is the name given to the small data files that website visitors leave on their computers or mobile devices. Cookies are widely used in the virtual world and web browsers are automatically defined as pre-acceptance, so the language, settings, etc. of your device related to your visit. It helps to remember information. By reading these data files that users create when they first connect, Internet sites have the opportunity to work more efficiently and to load user settings such as site language quickly.
6. WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COOKIES?
Cookies are divided into different types according to criteria such as their storage time on mobile devices and by whom they are placed. The basic distinction within the scope of these criteria is as follows:
COOKIE TYPE DESCRIPTION
Session Cookies Session cookies are cookies that are valid during your use of the website and remain valid until the web browser is closed.
Persistent Cookies These are cookies that are stored in your browser and remain valid until they are deleted by you or until their expiration date.
Compulsory Cookies These are the cookies that are mandatory for the website to function properly and for you to benefit from the features of the site and the services offered.
Functional and Analytical Cookies These are cookies that contain data about how you use the site and are used for purposes such as remembering your preferences, using the website effectively, optimizing the site to respond to your requests. Due to their nature, these types of cookies may contain your personal data. For example, cookies that save your site’s display language preference are functional cookies.
Tracking Cookies Tracking cookies are first and third party cookies created during your visit to our website and third party domain names. These cookies make it possible to track your click and visit history in the domain names where they were created and to match these records between different domains. These types of cookies are used for the purpose of recognizing and profiling users, targeting advertising and marketing activities and customizing the content. These cookies will not be used to identify you or to make decisions about you.
First-Party Cookies First-party cookies are cookies placed on the device by the website operator visited.
Third Party Cookies Third party cookies are cookies placed on the device and controlled by people other than the operator of the website visited.
Cookies are used for many different purposes. The main of these goals are as follows:
• To improve the services offered to you in order to increase the functionality and performance of the website,
• To improve the website and to offer new features on the website,
• To provide a more personalized and interesting experience for visitors,
• To be able to promote products and services for your interest,
• To be able to promote our engineering activities,
• To be able to fulfill legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts, and the Regulation on Procedures and Principles Concerning the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet.
8. CAN CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION BE HOLD THROUGH COOKIES?
9. HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
You can control or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete the cookies already on your device and set your internet browser to block cookies. Preferences regarding cookies must be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the Platform.
However, we would like to warn that if you set your browser to block cookies, some services on our website may not work properly.
To turn off cookies;
• You can use the “Settings/Privacy/Content Settings/Turn off cookies” option in your browser settings in Chrome.
• For Internet Explorer users: You can use “Options/Internet Settings/Privacy/Settings”.
• For Firefox users: You can use the “Tools/ Options’/ Privacy/ Cookie acceptance method/ Until Firefox is closed” options.
• For Safari users: You can use “Preferences/Privacy/Website Data/Select one or more websites/Delete all”.
• For Opera users: You can use the “Preferences/Advanced/Cookies” option.